Ohio’s Insurance Industry
There’s plenty to share about the impact our industry has on Ohio’s economy. Insurance virtually touches every Buckeye resident–securing homes, businesses and lives, while providing jobs to over 100,000 Ohioans. View the 2016 edition of our brochure, Insurance Industry in Ohio (updated 8/16).
Download or order copies by contacting OII, 614.228.1593.
Additional resources on Ohio’s insurance industry
- 2017 OII Auto & Homeowners Insurance Trend Report (January 2017)
- 2016 Ohio Insurance Workforce Report: Workforce Characteristics and Workforce Development in Ohio’s Insurance Industry – 2016 Update
- 2016 Edition: How Insurance Supports Ohio’s Economy (Insurance Information Institute)
- Ohio’s Insurance Industry: Then & Now Infographic (2015)
- Insurance Careers Site
- OII Member Career Site Links Resource Guide
- Insuring Ohio Futures
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Ernst & Young study: Economic & Fiscal Contributions of Ohio’s Insurance Industry