OII’s FREE resources help explain the theory and everyday workings of insurance — information students will need as they enter the adult world. We even have lesson plans and classroom speakers to help take the guesswork out of topics to cover.
Many of OII’s teaching tools are online and download-ready. Others are provided through our online order form.
- ORDER FORM: Teacher Resources/Classroom Speaker Request Form
- FOR TEACHERS: Teaching Insurance Brochure
- OII EDU-Games: Auto insurance and Renters insurance
- OII Teen Guides to: Auto Insurance and Renters/Homeowners Insurance
- Lesson Plans
- Teen Driver Resources
- Careers in Insurance
- DVD & CD Library
- Weather and Fire Safety
- Ohio’s Insurance Industry
- Strive to Drive Teacher Kit
- InVEST Program for Teachers & Students
- Other Online Resources