1) OII Members Share In The Insurance Careers Movement
2) Will Columbus pay for homes damaged in water-line break?
3) House Speaker unhappy that ambitious Larry Householder wants off commmittees
4) Ohio businesses set to cash in on pot
5) Former school-bus driver ordered to repay $80,000 in workers’-comp benefits
6) Man caught driving 22 times without license loses appeal
7) On Your Side: Speed camera inside orange barrel gets attention, but it’s legal
8) State Auto Financial Reports Fourth Quarter and Year 2016 Results
9) Progressive teams with Facebook for new marketing campaign
10) USAA opens user experience ‘design studio’
11) ‘I’m terrified I’m not going to have a home to come home to’
Has this year’s record rain finally ended California’s epic drought? Not really.
12) Drivers see higher premiums after not-at-fault crashes
13) The Morning Risk Report: Report Spells Out Risks for Insurers in Protecting Data
Microsoft to Rate Corporate Cybersecurity
14) Governor Christie Approves Uber and Lyft to Operate in New Jersey
Register for OII news, research and insurance tips.
Please choose your categories:
Download the latest information regarding insurance in Ohio.
Latest news from OII members.
Visit OII on Twitter