1) Editorial: Lawmakers should revisit payday loans
2) Franklin County’s 911 centers sharing technology to receive texts
3) Delhi Man Banks On Safe Room To Ride Out Tornado
4) Taxpayers in municipalities with police departments shouldn’t have to foot the bill for police protection for others
On the hook for another $50?
Gov. Wolf puts price tag on state police
5) Why Predictive Modeling Is Gaining as Fraud Fighting Tool
6) Ford bets $1B on self-driving car startup
Ford investing $1 billion in Pittsburgh startup to help develop driverless cars
7) Insurers, agents and brokers can be valuable partners in helping schools prevent concussion in student athletes
8) 5 reasons to love insurance (yes, insurance)
9) Father of Tesla driver: ‘In another vehicle she would have been alive’
10) Michigan Insurance Department Launches Online Complaint Form
11) Wisconsin Governor Lets Apartment Sprinkler Requirement Stand
12) Suffolk police to invest in drones as part of tech upgrade
13) 4 insurance musts for couples getting married — or divorced
14) Storms, water claims shake insurance market — but Post guide can help
15) Flood Risk Near Oroville Dam Causes Thousands to Evacuate in California
Crews work to seal California spillway that forced evacuations
16) UK plans to remove insurance barriers for self-driving cars
17) Get Uber’s self-driving trucks off the road: watchdog
Arizona lawmaker pushes for Uber instead of state vehicles
Editorial: No more waiting on ride-sharing
Lawmakers Move Forward On Uber, Lyft Regulations
Register for OII news, research and insurance tips.
Please choose your categories:
Download the latest information regarding insurance in Ohio.
Latest news from OII members.
Visit OII on Twitter